Sunday, August 16, 2009

cause H1N1.......

mood: kind of angry

last saturday was supposed to be an activitity
for pengakap and PBSM.....
so i went to school...
i thought i was late because the activity was supposed to be at 8:00 am
and i came at 7:59 am

i enter to see if anyone is around
but i only see adibah (my classmate and also my pengakap friend) and someone else from PBSM and tuisyen people....
adibah was sitting at a bench...
she say that she thought she came late too...

but no one was there
not even 1 teacher....
i was very angry.....
seriously....

i wanna call my mom but she only give me RM.....
so i went to the store in front of school to make a change
but the seller don't wanna change money...
sooo....

i was angry and just wait in the school
with adibah......
i was about to sleep and
adibah said "weh... cikgu Alawiyah mai , jom pi...."
(cikgu Alawiyah ialah guru kelas saya)
she said she came because she want to make a voucher for her class
and she says the activity has been canceled....
because of H1N1.....
and it will continue this october....

i was angry but t the same time i thanked allah
because if she didn't came we have to go back at 4:00 pm....
so....
THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR COMING CIKGU ALAWIYAH!!!!!!!!!

and i change money with her
and finally call my mom
my mom was mad
dah la my mom duk dekat jitra....

my mom came with my first sister and my niece QA
and we go to jitra balik....
berabis minyak kereta ja.....

and the rest i cannot tell you...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
school girl way to success

0 comments: